We’ll treat your dog like they’re our own. Call today and let them be part of a fun furry family.
Monday to Friday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm (closed from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm)
Sunday: 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm (pickup and drop-off only)
1. Fill out registration forms
2. Once we receive your registration forms, a Play and Stay employee will contact you to schedule your free play day. Please remember to bring current shot records. Without records, your pet will not be allowed to enter the play facility.
3. Your complimentary play day gives us the opportunity to see if we are the right fit for you and your pet. During the evaluation, we will assess your dog's comfort level with playmates, handlers, and our facility. Your dog’s behavior will also help us determine compatibility. If approved, your pet will become the newest member of our Play and Stay family!
From that point on, he or she is welcome to join us for daily care and overnight visits. If your pet is not accepted, it does not mean you have a bad dog. Factors such as age, aggression, listening ability, or lack of interest are some reasons for non-approval. All decisions are made considering the health and safety of your pet and all others on the site.
4. Please feel free to join us anytime for daycare. Because availability is limited and we make bookings on a first come, first served basis, we recommend that you make a reservation in advance.
* We reserve the right to ask pets not to return due to behavior that risks the safety of our other guests and staff.
Let your pet have a vacation
Trust your local dog lovers at our facility.